soar throat after oral sex
Everytime my boyfriend performs oral sex on me he complains of a slight soar throat the next day. Now the other day I performed oral on him and my throat really hurt the next day. I have heard that this could be caused by gonorrhea...I was also wondering if it could be a bacterial infection or something. Any thoughts? I was tested before when I had the same thing happen with another partner and I tested negative for gonorrehea.
Symptoms would not start the next day and most of the time oral gonorrhea shows no symptoms. And if symptoms did show they do not come and go when doing the act.
If you want to get tested get a throat swab done.
It could definately be each other's liquid (for lack of a better word) that is irritating. I know when giving oral to my boyfriend, my throat feels coated, raw, and burn-ish afterwards. Drink some liquid right after, generally I'll takea sip of a soda it hels the best. It'll also get rid of that damn taste lol.