STDs Community
sore penis head

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

sore penis head

I was in texas a few months ago and meet someone and before the condom was on she rubbed the head of my penis on her underwear. It was brief and I wasnt happy about. Anyway the next day the head of my penis was sore and very irratated. Only seemed like the head of penis and it wasn't all the time. A momth or so of this and I got a std test and it came back neg. I still have occasions of head soreness and my penis seems numb all the time. I dont have near the sex drive I did before this encounter. Is it possible there is some sort of infection still or is it in my head. I know I feel numb and things arent the same.
I'm no expert but to me it sounds a lot like the symptoms you are experiencing are psychological. I've never heard of any std that can deplete the sex drive. Is it possible that it was the nature of this encounter that has affected you psychologically in some way?
I'd have to agree.  The only thing you have left to check out physically is prostatitis.  Have you had a prostate exam?

You wouldn't get symptoms of any std that fast, and you wouldn't get an std from rubbing her panties like that.

Aj