STDs Community
sore testicles
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sore testicles

A few weeks ago i had sex with a cambodian woman, used a condom, and i didn't get off, it lasted maybe 15 minutes bc i was interrupted. A few days after it seems like my testicles ache.. well 2 nights ago i had sex with another cambodian woman, who assured me she was clean and of course i used a condom, but it broke, so i put another one on.. shortly after that, another one broke so i just stopped, i was in her for 1 min before i realized what happened. my testicles still ache but not in a painful way, they feel like blue balls. I haven't had any other signs of symptoms but i'm still nervous. any advice would help.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hey man, it sounds kind of like what I'm dealing with.. check it out

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Help-what-is-my-STD/show/1833753
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
since you had a condom breakage, you should follow up with proper testing at the proper times. you can test for chlamydia, gonorrhea, ngu and trich any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

make sure you use lube with condoms. putting a drop or two on your own penis before you apply the condom also helps to keep it from breaking too.  

since you have symptoms, best to follow up properly on them this week to make sure you don't have anything going on that needs proper treatment now too.

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank