STDs Community
sore tongue & throat
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sore tongue & throat

I've been seeing this guy.  All of a sudden both or our throats are bothering us and i have a sore tongue as well with red bumps on the back of my tongue.  Any ideas?  I've been tested for eveything because of a blood disorder i have and he just got tested but no results back yet.
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
any other symptoms?
Blank
my eyes itch but I think that is allergies and some tenderness under my arms.  my glands don't feel swollen
Blank
did you in the past notice sore throat with flu like symptoms,tiredness, how long ?
Blank
i've been seeing someone other than my husband.  the person has been tested for all STDs.  I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything pasted between us.  I've been tested for HIV recently but am due for a pap smear so will be tested for culture stuff than.  All my symptoms cleared up for a bit but now my sore throat is back, little white sore bumps on the sides of my tonuge, underneath my tongue is sore.   There is also white spots on the back of my throat.  It's not strep been tested.
Blank
I've been studying the throat and tongue thing for a bit and have some new information.
The problems with the small sores on the tongue that seem like inflamed taste buds are generally caused by fungi and sometimes sugar feeding bacteria,(it can affect your throat as well). Those sores are listed as a symptom for stomach disorders like ulcers and acid reflux, something to do with stomach acid destroying good bacteria in your throat that keep the fungi and bad bacteria in check. I'm not sure if the problem could be passed person to person though, other causes are over use of strong mouthwashes and antibiotics. hope this helps a bit
Blank
sorry almost forgot the remedy is to replace the good bacteria ,lots of yogurt and  raw milk or probiotic supplements, Yogurt on the tongue will also relive symptoms.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...