sorry, but another oral sex question
About a week ago my girlfriend spent the weekend at my house. The first night she was there she gave me a b****** and a h******. She did the same the second night, except i briefly massaged her breast and "fingered" her (as in i had up to three of my fingers in her vagina for no more than five minutes, and i felt fluid). I am a virgin and have never done this type of thing before. She says she is clean and is required to be tested periodically. My question is, what are all possible std's/sti's i could have contracted from her, both by receiving oral sex and by the massaging and fingering, and what is their likely hood or risk factor? Also, even though she has been tested and is "clean" is there a possibility that some std's/sti's are dormant within her, or does testing expose even dormant std's/sti's? If it helps, i did wash my hands, i believe, up to five minutes after i touched her, but it could have been (for possibility's sake) up to an hour. I know you guys get these questions all the time but i don't think i can stop worrying until my specific question is answered. Sorry for the graphic nature and inconvenience.
From receiving oral sex...can get gonorrhea, NGU, herpes and syphilis. Gonorrhea and NGU are most common, but it is difficult to get them via oral sex but not impossible. Hepres-without a sore on her lip then no concern and syphilis is rare in developed countries and rare in women.
From being masterbated and masterbating-no risk.

If she gets tested then the tests would pick up any STD's.

Why is she required to test periodically?
she said testing is required because she is on a pill...so i really don't even know.
Yes, that's good that she gets tested with the pill.

I don't think you have much to worry about here at all.

Aj
well i don't know if she's being tested by a pill, i just know she's on a pill that requires her to be tested every so often...
Yes, that's what I meant.  
oh ok. so if you don't mind me asking, do you have an opinion on the matter?
well...a more specific one that is?
Well, Vance already told you all the specifics, but oral sex is generally less risky than sex is, but you need to have a talk with your gf if you aren't sure she is really std-free.

Aj
well i believe her, I'm just still worried I guess. And i suppose since std's can't be "created", but must be transmitted from an infected person; then I should indeed have nothing to worry about if she's clean, right? And thanks for your time by the way.
No, they don't just appear.  It sounds like you can relax.

Aj
alright. ha thanks very much, both of you, for your time. God bless.