sound like and STD or an yeast infection?
I dont know too much about diseases or sex at all (please dont judge me) anywho a few months ago at the age of 25 I lost my virginity to a man who is "taken" he showed interest in me first, I didnt want him because I knew he was taken anywho we formed a sexual relationship 3 weeks ago we had unprotected sex and two weeks after that my lower stomach started to hurt so did the right side of my vagina.... theres a knot on the right side of my vagina and on the upper right its hurting very bad... now because we are friends and co-workers I wanna keep this relationship quiet but today I was hurting so bad that I cried at work... and he just looked at me like whatever.... usually hes there like whats happening but today he just patted me on the shoulder like see you around......I left work early to go to the clinic I told my doctor there was a knot on the right side of my vagina and the entire right side was hurting and burning she said she didnt really feel anything but noticed that it was swollen and she sent me home with some cream and ibuprofen 600mg and they gave me a herpes test thats it..... does this sound like a yeast infection or an STD.

last week I shave my vagina with a razor (that can be a possibility)
I dont know if someone in my home is using a different detergent (possibility) (family meaning mother and father and sister, no I do not have a husband)

I took an HIV test yesterday How reliable is that? its been three weeks since Ive had sex

does this sound like an yeast infection or an STD?

I have no discharge...very dry down there?

I havent broken out in sores at all

I had to urinate alot today

when I sit it hurt more than standing

Did they do a pelvic exam?  A chlamydia or gonorrhea test?  Did they test you for herpes?

HIV wouldn't present like this, so it could be yeast, but could also be pelvic inflammatory disease from chlamydia.  If they didn't do any other testing, you need to be seen someplace that will do that.

Aj
thankyou.... she did a herpes but she act like she didnt want to do the papsmear
You need specific gonorrhea and chlamydia testing done, and that's different than a pap.

Was this at an std clinic?   If it was, call tomorrow and ask to speak to the clinic director and report what happened.  Its gross negligence.  If it wasn't, see if you can find an std clinic or Planned Parenthood and go there.

Aj
Yes I agree that the doctor did not take proper care of u. This isn't typical symptoms of yeast. She should have done the pap, and u should bever be afraid to demand that any amd all testing should be done. Def sounds more serious and I would not go near your "taken" friend again. You are obviously not the first target if his intentions. If he is becoming colder with u or u sense he gets hot and cold with u then u should know he is not respecting u, and is only interested in a fun time, as he feels, and doesn't really care if he hurts his sex partners.