STDs Expert Forum
std from grinding

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

std from grinding

I was in a strip club and grinding with a stripper. She was wearing only underwear. She pulled my penis out and rubbed it on her vagina through her underpants for about 20 minutes. There was lots of precum and she was really wet.  Also she put her vagina in my face and i licked a few times through her underpants. Please tell me every kind of STD I might have aquired, and what I should get tested for.  My testicles and penis rubbed the area around her vagina but did not directly touch her vagina, even though they were vigourously rubbing her underpants, which were soaked with both our fluids.  PLease tell me what I could have gotten. Thank you.  
Nobody ever caught an STD through clothing.  This was a zero risk event from the standpoint of STDs and HIV.  If you remain nervous, see a health care provider for testing, but it really isn't necessary.  Don't worry about it.

Regards----  HHH, MD
Thanks you for your quick reply, but I read this on another website, written by a doctor.  Could you please comment on this.  Thank you.  

´´Dry humping, where there is genital contact without penetration is unlikely to lead to disease transmission as long as there is a barrier in place, however, there can be ejaculate and vaginal secretions during dry humping -- both of which can have virus in it --even in the absence of an outbreak.´´

I am concerned because her panties were soaked with her secretions and my precum, and my penis was rubbing with this mixture. Are you sure that STDs cant travel in this manner through thin, wet panties?  Thanks again.

I suggest you stop shopping for bad news.  If you were satisfied with the previous advice, what are you doing on this forum?  If you try hard enough, you'll find plenty of conflicting opinions about something as complex as HIV transmission.  

The previous advice you received is theoretical.  And technically it is correct; I cannot guarantee that such transmission couldn't occur.  I also can't be sure I won't be hit by a meteroite next time I go outdoors.  I stand by my reply, and I was aware of the wetness you describe.  With a little more care, I might have modified my first sentence to read "Nobody *is known to have* ever caught an STD through clothing".  Certainly in 30+ years in a busy urban STD clinic, I never saw a patient who was believed to be infected in the way you describe.  You aren't likely to be the first.

Obviously you need to be tested; it is apparent you're going to stew about this untill and unless you have proof you weren't ifnected.  So if it will make you feel better, go ahead.  You can expect negative results, unless there are exposure risks you don't mention.
A related discussion, Std from grinding was started.