STDs Community
std risk and symptoms

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

std risk and symptoms

I just need to have some reassurance, I gave unprotected oral back in early August and was tested for gono and chlamydia, both came back negative. I have yet to test for syphilis or HIV.

But just last week, I gave unprotected oral again to a different person, who was not my partner. So i'm just a bit on edge and just unsure. I'm not sure if it was there prior to the encounter or after, but on my cheek I noticed a bump. Throughout the day I would check and noticed that it started to have a white layer on top. Just of 2 days ago, it went away, and all i'm left with is a small painless  bump.

I already have an appointment to go see a doctor tomorrow morning to get it checked out. But from what i've described, is this a high risk of getting an std?

I just need to have some opinions.

Thanks.
Oral sex is low risk for a STD
I understand. But from what I've explained, am I at a serious risk?

From the bump on my cheek does it sound like anything? I've researched what a chancre looks like, and what it started off initially looks nothing like what a syphilis chancre looks like. It's just now a small painless bump on the side of my cheek.

I feel like i'm making myself sick and nervous.

please advise.
If you understand then why do you ask if you are at serious risk?
Well obviously I have a concern, regardless of the low risk or high risk . I was asking about probability and what I had was a concern Of mine.

As  almost everyone who comes on this website looking for advice or some sense of understanding. That's why I replied again with the concern of mine.

Thank you.
Low risk mean not common to happen.