STDs Expert Forum
std risks of mutual masturbation
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

std risks of mutual masturbation

During mutual MB with another guy I realized that he was making contact with the head of my penis and his. His was covered with pre-seminal fluid. I am concerned about any kind of risk I had regarding any std via my urethra. At  6 weeks I had OralKwik hiv test (NEG) and hiv pcr test (NEG) and Hepatitis panel with results (which I really do not understand) as follows:

Hepatitis Panel (4) Result Reference
Hep A Ab, IgM Negative         Negative
HBsAg Screen         Negative         Negative
Hep B Core Ab, IgM Negative         Negative
Hep C Virus Ab              <0.1 s/co ratio 0.0-0.9
                                                     Negative:      0.9

Also had CBC with normal WBC, which I assume would have been elevated if I’d have contracted any other bacterial std.

BTW--I’ve never had Hep vaccine. Am I at risk for Hep or any other std for that matter? Now it is 10 weeks, is the general fatigue, muscle/joint pain, mild nausea symptomatic of anything beyond stress, anxiety, guilt, etc??? Thanks.