STDs Community
stds and weightloss
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stds and weightloss

all

can you guys please let me know if stds such as gonorrhea or chlamydia cause weight loss? Basically as you can read from my conversation on the experts forum I have had multiple csw exposures:

1) Many many episodes of condom protected lap dances...i put the condom on before my visits and I just receive a lap dance while fully clothed and condoms under clothes.

2) I forgot to mention this in my post but also a few condom protected hand jobs.

3) finally and most worrying, condom protected oral sex on two different occasions.

now in the past few months I have lost tons of weight unintentionally. Do you guys think this is related? Please let me know.
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
1) Why would you put on a condom for a lap dance?

Nothing you did every put you at risk for a STD.
Blank
hello vance...i put a condom on during a lap dance for extra protection..my clothes might let in some liquids who knows. Thanks for your response
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
You have no reason to wear a condom for a lap dance, STD's are not passed that way. You have to have unprotected oral, vaginal and/or anal sex for a possible risk.
Blank
vance do you think that a condom protected oral sex is somewhat less risky than a condom protected vaginal sex? I am trying to gauge my risk level.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Yes it is, just because STD's like herpes, syphilis and HPV are transmitted from skin to skin contact. But any protected sex its self is safe sex and does not pose any real risk.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Let me expand a little...should you be worried about protected oral sex...No, should you be worried about protected vaginal and/or anal sex...No.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...