STDs Community
stds of the mouth

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

stds of the mouth

i had oral sex with this guy and a few weeks later i got a sore throat for about a day then a coulple days later on the inside of my mouth theres little patch on my gums close to the crown of my teeth, thats real slick and smooth like something is eating away at it...i need help i dont know what it is. ..i have to go to the dentist and i dont want them to tell my mom i have an std i just need to kno so i can cancel the appt
We can't diagnosis you, you would have to see a Dr. Does not sound like a STD but no clue what it is.