Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

stds

So, I've been freaking myself out and just beating myself up for the actions that i've done. I've been in a committed relationship for over 6 years. This past year, I have been unfaithful and experimented outside of our relationship. I have given oral to 4 different men in a 1 year span, if I count my partner then that would be 5. With the men I've been with, only 2 have actually ejaculated into my mouth and I quickly spit it out.  I haven't shown any signs of ailments or anything for that matter. My last encounter was on October 17, 2012 and I recently got tested for HIV on the 4th of this month and the results came back negative. I just want to make sure that the results are conclusive or if I have to return again in another 3 months to try again. With that being said, is my risk for contracting an std extremely high? Just yesterday, I felt a small bump on the inside of my mouth on the side, closer to the back. Mind you, I have a very large salt intake, does that even matter? I haven't been able to relax, and focus on the account of my stupid actions. I also did go to my doctor to get a full screening, but i'm just scared.

If anyone has any insight of my situation, that would be great.

Thank you
HIV questions post in the HIV forum.

Oral STD's don't often have symptoms. Only know if you have tests. Oral swab for gonorrhea and probably a herpes and syphilis test to cover all the bases.