STDs Community
strange rash
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

strange rash

Hey guys, Ok where do i start? I am a 21 year old male, i had sex with a girl and about 8 months down the road i got a huge rash covering my body. I went to the doctors and he said it was pitaryasis rosea  he even showed me pictures and it looked just like it with the herald patch and everything. after i got better everything was fine, that is until this rash started coming and going all over my body 7 months later. its like tiny insect bites in some spots and looks like hives in others i havn't had anything on my penis nor boils that burst just a rash that randomly appears and lasts for about and hour then shows up somewhere else on my body later in the day. it usually shows up on my arms, shoulders and stomach. but it has showed up near my groin area. it never lasts more then 2 hours and its never in the same place. it doesn't itch much at all but its very annoying mentally. Anything  would help, give it to me straight doc!!!