STDs Community
strange rash

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

strange rash

Hey guys, Ok where do i start? I am a 21 year old male, i had sex with a girl and about 8 months down the road i got a huge rash covering my body. I went to the doctors and he said it was pitaryasis rosea  he even showed me pictures and it looked just like it with the herald patch and everything. after i got better everything was fine, that is until this rash started coming and going all over my body 7 months later. its like tiny insect bites in some spots and looks like hives in others i havn't had anything on my penis nor boils that burst just a rash that randomly appears and lasts for about and hour then shows up somewhere else on my body later in the day. it usually shows up on my arms, shoulders and stomach. but it has showed up near my groin area. it never lasts more then 2 hours and its never in the same place. it doesn't itch much at all but its very annoying mentally. Anything  would help, give it to me straight doc!!!
This has nothing to do with a STD. Post in dermotology or follow up with your Dr.