STDs Community
strip club encounter
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

strip club encounter

Hi. I was drunk at a strip club and ended up making out with a girl there.  We kissed and then she went on to give me a handjob using her saliva as lubrication.  She did spit directly into my urethra.  This happened around 2 AM.  The next day I went for spicy Indian food and woke up the next morning 1.5 days after the incident) with a single open sore on the inside of my lower lip.  I get canker sores a lot and didn't think much of it until I started worrying about possible STD's.  The sore went away in 3 -5 days.  Everything was fine until about 12 days after the incident when I felt achy and now have nasal congestion and a scratchy throat.  No fever.  My question is this.  I read that a hj is low risk even with saliva as lubrication.  Is that still true if she did spit directly into the opening on my penis?  Also, is it possible that the mouth sore was from oral herpes?  As I realize these risks I just keep searching for more information in order to try to understand what my risks were and what I should get tested for.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
One more piece of information.  I did not see any sores on her lips but they could have been inside, correct?
Blank
A couple more pieces of information.  I did not see any cold sores on her lips but they could have been inside.  Also, the reason I mentioned the Indian food was because I read that spicy food can trigger canker sores, is this correct?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...