STDs Community
strip club exposure.....???????
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

strip club exposure.....???????

So, i went to this strip club w my friends for a birthday. I was putting dollars in these dudes underwear, and they occasionally would run my hand down their penis, i grabbed one playfully at one point, and put my hand up to my face in embarrassment...

my under eye started feeling dry and scratchy last night. Can i have gotten an STD from this incident?? i feel so dirty... please help me out.
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
this isn't a risk.

grace
Blank
So, though i touched their bare penis, i couldnt have contracted anything, (herpes, etc)? thx
Blank
Also the itching scratching under my eye, do you think is unrelated?
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
correct, unrelated.

Blank
the burning sensation I have in my eye is causing my eye to feel  watery... are these symptoms of any STDs you know of?
Blank
Sorry to be paranoid and asking questions that may sound stupid, but after touching the penis I didnt wash my hands for some time after. I'm sure I touched my face/eyes at some point in the night... does this still put me at a no risk level? Also, how soon after becoming infected would an initial outbreak happen?
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
These are not totally infected people with STD's driping all over their bodies they are people like you and me who dance for a living and most likely take care of their bodies better than most of us. Your just over reacting, just take it easy and enjoy your life and i would suggest not to go to these places anymore as you have a big guilt for going there. These are not monsters but are ordinary people with families and children and people who love them. and may believe in God and go to chuch or temple or mosque. I think your judgeing them and maybe think you are better than them but you had a good time and thats why you went there. So now what, your totally infected by a terrible person who is unclean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
you touched a sweaty penis. that is not a risk for anything at all.  your anxiety that you contracted something is the issue, not any risk.  you were more at risk of cold and flu germs from sitting at the table with your friends than you were of anything from touching his manly bits.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank