STDs Community
syphilis

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

syphilis

dear dr.

when ı apply for medical certificate of entrying job ,vdrl was positive.And they looked titre ,it was 1.2 negatif reference.And tpha was also positive 1:2560.
they will investigate fta abs .

there is no symptom in my body.

ıs there any possibility for false positive in this link ?

can ı have a medical certificate for a job with value vdrl positive 1:2 negative value ?

ı need your help.

thanks in advance .
I don't know what you can or can not have if you test positive for syphilis. That is up to the country.

A false positive is possible, or maybe you had it in the past and was treated? The other test should give you a better indication.
fta abs IgG 1:40

fta abs IgM  smaller than 1:10 negative

what it means ?
you are positive for syphilis and should begin treatment.

grace