STDs Community
syphilis through open mouth kissing?terrified

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Hi , I deep kissed 2guys last month and I'am not aware of their healtg status. I went to the doctor today to get tested for gonohrea, chlymia and syphilis but the doctor told me that i dont need to get tested for these because its really rare(near impossible) for u to get these std's from kissing but i told him that i want to get tested for syphilis because i was so scared!! im waiting for the results but im so terrified...i cant even sleep.my question is that is it possible to get gonorhea,chlymia or syphilis through kissing? if it is what are the chances? do i need to go and get tested for gonorhea and chlymia(some websites say that u can catch them through kissing)?what are the chances that my syphilis test come positive?please help im really scared!!!
you should've listened to your doctor who gave you the correct information.

you never needed any syphilis testing from kissing someone!!!

grace