STDs Community
syphilis through open mouth kissing?terrified

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi , I deep kissed 2guys last month and I'am not aware of their healtg status. I went to the doctor today to get tested for gonohrea, chlymia and syphilis but the doctor told me that i dont need to get tested for these because its really rare(near impossible) for u to get these std's from kissing but i told him that i want to get tested for syphilis because i was so scared!! im waiting for the results but im so terrified...i cant even sleep.my question is that is it possible to get gonorhea,chlymia or syphilis through kissing? if it is what are the chances? do i need to go and get tested for gonorhea and chlymia(some websites say that u can catch them through kissing)?what are the chances that my syphilis test come positive?please help im really scared!!!
you should've listened to your doctor who gave you the correct information.

you never needed any syphilis testing from kissing someone!!!

grace