syphilis
I have a question are the pictures of syphilis on Google and stuff over exaggerated? Like worst of the worst? Or do ulcers really get that disgusting and giant, reason being is I had a bump on the head of my pens small in size, I did pick at it, and now its hard and has a crust over it, (which I'm guessing is a scab) I've been psyching myself out about it and have had multiple partners in the last few months though my lymph nodes only on one side of my groin are swollen, I plan in getting tested anyway tomorrow, but when I compare my bump to Google pictures its no where close, I do believe it was most likely just a mark that I picked at a little too much that scabbed up but of course its on my penis so I'm flipping out. Any advice would help.
It was firm and painless though
you've posted about concerns about bumps and rashes several times now. have you sought out proper std testing?

grace
Yes months ago and I came back negative I just don't understand what this could be, it doesn't have characteristics of anything like herpes or syphilis yet on still worried, its on the head of my penis, and is painless I don't want to waste money on an doctors visit if I'm just mentally vexing myself. Is it normal to get small raised bumps on the head of the penis? It was just one, but me picking at it has caused it to scab and enlarge.
it can be normal, irritation or many other things. if they concern you, be seen and get them looked at. no reason to think std's if you tested negative for them.