STDs Community
testicle pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

testicle pain

sudden pain in left testicle. pain only comes and goes. what can this be? tested positive with STDs but all cured/cleaned up.
What did u test positive for?
It could be epidimitis, but you would have to see a Dr.
what is the symptom for epidimitis?
It is pain in the testicles.
Hey guys, I'm now 36 and I'm here to tell you that I've also had this since I was 17 years old, yes! I've suffered many years with this and I'm telling you when it first came up I fault hard not to see a doctor. It's just too much for me to have another man touching my balls, or looking at my little peepee,LOL, but the pain got so bad I had no choice. They did a testicular scan, and test came back negotive. I was relief it wasn't anything serious, but the pain continued. I've noticed that it's worse in the winter but in the summer is okay. It comes and goes from time to time, like the testicle has a brain of pain. I went many years with this pain and continue to suffer til this day. The pain is on the bottom of my testicle and it travels throughout my left leg into my toes, I also feel it in the back of my left butt cheek. I find that it gets worse when I did any lifting. I'm too the point where I just want to find a doctor to chop my left ball right off, I know it sounds funny but when you suffered this many years with this pain it's like you just want to cut it off. Man I just want this testicle to stop hurting! I'm tired of living like this, I can't lift or do too much sit ups or push ups. This has been going on for many years now, the testicle is winning my life over. I sure wish I can just cut it off. If there is any ball chopping doctors that could please help us here on this topic you'll have a full office next week. Please let us know what we should do with this problem and if we have the right to have our balls chopped off. I don't need them, so let's get to work on that man!

Hey guys, keep updating what happens and if you guys find answers let us know.
If you find a doctor that will cut you ball off let me know, I want to hire him. I'm being serious!!!!!! This is not a joke I've been going through this for some time now. Okay guys take care and I hope you feel better.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers