throat swab
Would a standard throat swab (taken 7 weeks after exposure) from a GUM clinic detect Pharyngeal Gonorrhea or even HPV or Camydia etc    in the Windpipe/Laryanx area ?    as the throat swab does NOT reach that far down there when its taken ?     (thats where my soreness and tightness has been for 6 weeks after  fingering and placing my fingers directly in my mouth and French kissing a Prostitute)
Thank you very much for your prompt response
you did not need any std testing from just licking your fingers after fingering a prostitute.  

it depends on the type of swab they did as to if it looks for std's or not. Many just look for strep and nothing else. check with the clinic you were seen at for more info, posting on various message boards isn't going to give you the answers you are looking for since none of us work at that particular clinic you were seen at.

grace