thrush and chewing tobacco
Recently my fiance has made some major changes in his life. He's been chewing tobacco and smoking marajuana for years and just cold turkey quit. This past week he has been complaining that his tongue feels swollen and he has lots of little white painful bumps on his tongue which i believe is thrust. I know that thrush is like a yeast infection in your mouth i'm just wondering if there's something we can do to make it go away and if his quitting his bad habits had anything to do with it

This discussion is related to Thrush?.
He would need to see a Dr to confirm the diagnosis and get the proper treatment.
what is it they use to treat thrush?
We don't give out medication advice here because we don't recommend self medication. A Dr needs to be seen for proper diagnosis.
Here is a website with the treatment of thrush... but as Vance indicated he needs to see a doctor self treatment/diagnosis is not adviced

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/tc/thrush-treatment-overview