STDs Community
tingling balls

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

tingling balls

hi, i had partially protected sex in thailand last winter (partially because the condom mysteriously fell off twice, but it did contain ejaculate) about a week later a tingling sensation started on my scotum, and the tip of my penis turned a little red. when i got home i got tested for hiv syphalys gonnohrea herpes and chlaymidia(pardon the spelling mistakes) . the results all came back negative. the tingling is still here 6 months later but not at the same intensity thta it as a month after it began.  they seem to tingle when im sitting down. annnyone , please give me clue to whats going on.
Tags: tingling
This generalized tingling does not suggest any STD that I am aware of.  Sometimes tingling occurs right before a herpes outbreak (prodrome), but it occurs where the sore(s) will be and would not last 6 months.  It is possible that the tingling is due to any anxiety you have magnifying your normal body sensations.  Bottom line - I do not believe your symptoms suggest STD.
Best,
Em
Sometimes when I sit down in a certain position things can fall asleep "down there".  You may want to get checked out again though.  Some STD's dont show up for a while.

It may have something to do with your prostate maybe??  
thanks for the suggestions but i did find some one who has the same condition under the same circumstances, jonagold69. the same symptoms he describes, i have. wierd huh
You read enough online and you'll find all sorts of things that you can describe as being the same as what you have.  Careful or in a few weeks you'll have yourself convinced that it's testicular cancer and that you are dying.  

At this point you've covered the std bases from the sounds of it. Just tingling balls can be many, many things and needs additional follow up by your provider.

grace