STDs Community
tiny taste bud looking bumps on inner labia
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tiny taste bud looking bumps on inner labia

hello,

this is probably going to be tmi but im just wondering. Okay so i recently became sexually active again with my boyfriend who was a virgin. I had not had sex in a while. The other day i was looking at my labias and i noticed that on my right inner labia minora i have kind of like a line of taste bud looking bumps/ or like tiny and fine lares of color that above the skin. It is not itchy or painful. i dont know if maybe its because i had not had sex in a while and it was a little painful because of lack of lubrication at first, or because its something more serious. Please help

PLEASE HELP!
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
these are normal :)     they really sound like fordyce spots.

grace
Blank
those look more like just regular bumps. these are like tiny flares of skin. like i can pull them with a tweezer. its so weird.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
did you google fordyce spots?  irritation and dryness can make them seem more pronounced.

and for pete's sake - don't pick at them!!!!

grace
Blank
okay i found the right word to describe them. "scaly". like on m right one and like the inside has tiny lines it almost looks swollen. blah!
Blank
I just found something about it on wikipedia, I have the same things I was so worried that it might be an std but its not, anyway its called vestibular papillae and here is the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_papillaris_genitalis    the picture of the penis there, the bumps look exactly like mine but in the inner labia.  So Im pretty sure thats what it is.  Hope it helps :D
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank