STDs Community
tiny white dots on my penis head its not ppp

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Im 19 and Ive been sexually active with one person he said he is std clean. Ive been having unprotected anal sex with him beacause hes been wanting to he uses the lotion that comes in the hotel room he doesnt use the right lubricant. Im the one who penetrates him he hasnt done it to me. I am uncircumsized and now for the past week and a half i noticed these tiny white dots on my penis head that dont hurt nore itch nore have any discharge nore grow in size its not ppp i know what that is aswell as my penis head seems to be wrinkled alot and the skin that goes over my penis seems to be sticky. Im not sure if its an allergic reaction for using the hotel lotion instead of the right lubricant. Im real worried any answers will be truly appreciated.
No std causes wrinkled skin, but the dots could be warts, a fungal infection, a reaction to the lotion, etc.  You need to see a doctor.

However, you didn't ask, but I have to comment.  You don't know that he is STD/HIV free, and you are having unprotected anal sex with another man who you are putting a lot of faith in.  You could be taking a HUGE risk with your health.  Have you asked to see his most recent test results?

I know this is your first partner, but a good thing to learn now is to not ever put your health in someone else's control.  Always use a condom.  Always.   He may say that he was tested 1 month before he met you, and he might well have been.  How many people has he been with in that month?  What about the 3 month HIV window period?  He might have HIV and it just didn't show up on the test yet.  He could also have other stds anally.  

I certainly don't mean to lecture, and really am saying this with compassion and concern, and not criticism.  At 19, I didn't know about protecting myself either.  

I think you should find a local STD clinic and get checked.  They can also help educate you about STDs, condom use, etc.  Also visit http://www.ashastd.org/ for comprehensive STD info, a really cool video about how to use a condom (it's animated, not real people lol).  

And ask whatever you want to ask, need to ask.  

Aj
I spoked to that person and he told me he was tested 8 months ago and hasnt been sexually active for a year or so. And he hasnt noticed nore seen anything wrong or weird on him. Weve been seing each other for the past 5 weeks. Were going to go get tested. He told me not to worry, for it might be a rash or allergic reaction to the lotiong or somthing. And as for those tiny white dots, they are stil their scattered all over the head of the penis.

Thanx for the responce, appreciated