STDs Community
treatment

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

treatment

Dear Doctor

I had chlamydia 3 to 4 months before. I took treatment for the same. I still have some discomfort on my bottom side of my penis and my penis develop redness and slight burning is there not regular but intermitently.

For my penis redness I was prescribed Metronidazole 2Grams single dose. In my country metronidazole is not there so I took Flagyl 500Gram - 4 tablets together. Pls advice whether I did the right thing. If not if I get metronidazole 500Grams tablet can I have 4 tablets together.

I still have the rashes in the feet and either it is itching or burning.
I took all test including VDRL; HIV and B12 and the VDRL & HIV came negative. B12 came in the acceptable limits.But still the rashes in the feet is not going.I have black lines below my tounge.

Do you recommend any specific test to find out what may be my problem.

I took diabetics medicine (mecobalmin) and also anti allergic medicine like PruM & Flucos. But no use.

I went to many doctors and the doctors are treating my problems casually.

In my opinion some problem my penis redness ; feet allergy are all related. This is what I feel.

Pls advice what test I should take to find out what problem i have.

if you want my earlier correspondence of what I had with you please mail me I will send the same also.

regards.....

You also posted this in the chlamydia forum, and in the experts forum.  

As I said in the chlamydia forum, there is no need to post in multiple places.  If you have questions after the doctor responds to you, then we can try and help, but lets let the doctor answer first.

Aj