STDs Community
uncircumsised penis/STDS
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

uncircumsised penis/STDS

So I recently had a fling with a guy who is uncircumsized.  Being in the heat of the moment I stupidly agreed to go on with sex despite him not having a condom.  We have been having unprotected sex for a few weeks now and recently while giving him head i pulled his foreskin further back only to reveal red bumps/rash all under the skin that usually encases the head.  The head, shaft, and everything else is normal/clean but I have never seen that before and I of course freaked out, gagged, and now have an appointment to get tested tomorrow.  Does anyone know if this is normal for uncircumcised penises? Like is it a cleanliness issue, does the skin agitate, is it an std? I've never been with a guy who wasn't circumcised and I am freaking out. Please help!