Aa
A
A
Close
uncircumsised penis/STDS
So I recently had a fling with a guy who is uncircumsized.  Being in the heat of the moment I stupidly agreed to go on with sex despite him not having a condom.  We have been having unprotected sex for a few weeks now and recently while giving him head i pulled his foreskin further back only to reveal red bumps/rash all under the skin that usually encases the head.  The head, shaft, and everything else is normal/clean but I have never seen that before and I of course freaked out, gagged, and now have an appointment to get tested tomorrow.  Does anyone know if this is normal for uncircumcised penises? Like is it a cleanliness issue, does the skin agitate, is it an std? I've never been with a guy who wasn't circumcised and I am freaking out. Please help!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
207091 tn?1337713093
It could be some kind of bacterial thing, a fungal thing, herpes, etc - any of which may be related to cleanliness, but could also just be happening naturally from irritation, allergy, or the like.

He needs to be tested too - he may have something you haven't gotten yet and you need to know that.

Don't freak, just get tested for both your sakes.

Jess
Comment
Cancel
207091 tn?1337713093
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
guilt1905