Aa
A
A
Close
unprotected oral sex in Thailand
Hey
3 weeks ago I had sex with a sexworker in Thailand, protect anal but gave and received unprotected (but very brief and unajaculative) oral sex. literally a few hours later my throat felt tight, i looked in the mirror and had bright red inflamed tonsills and back of mouth along with a small rash on the roof of my mouth. A week later I had a brief cold that quckly went, although 3 weeks later i still have a swollen red back of my throat and tonsills. I just wanted to know from an expert what the odds of this being an std or worse HIV are? or hopefully i have just caught tonsilitus? any advice much much apprieciated. thanks.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
insertive oral sex is not related to hiv transmission, lets put that clear for ever....the only std you could get from your exposure are herpes 1 or gonorrea, but if no penis discharge in the next week forget about it. Also Ngu but nothing to worry about
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi, exactly the same happened to me after a simialr experience in Pattaya (Thailand). Went down on a girl, nasty sore throat the next day. Looked like thrush to me. I got some antibiotics and it went away instantly. I think it was just a throat infection from kissing or something. Probably coincident combined with paranoia. No STDs show up that quickly.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
unprotected oral sex in Thailand
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank