STDs Community
unprotected oral

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

unprotected oral

I was with an escort who says she is really new to it and does not do it often. She gave oral sex for abut 5-10 seconds w/out a condom and only had the head in her mouth. She has no lesions or anything and told me several times she was clean. What is the risk in this situation and should I forget about it?
No risk from 10 seconds of oral sex. Forget it.
I do have a follow up, this was on this past Sunday Morning and now I am experiencing on and off again tightening of the testicles. Would this be a sign of Gonorrhea or Chlamydia?

I understand the 10 seconds would be too little of a time but I'm just wanting to double check this as it has been two days since I met her
No it's not a sign of anything. Most probably it's a normal sensation or your anxiety is taking over you. Forget about STD's.
one more and that's it, I have  noticed a slight headache at times, mild itch/burn in the urethra (toward the tip or bottom of the head area) only at times, would these be symptoms of anything?

If u say no, I will drop it
Anxiety.
I have been having this on and off again pain in the testicles, pressure/ tightness, and very mild burning at the tip of the head that is also on and off again. I wanted to know if this was a sign of anything. No discharges. . Even though my contact was for about 10 seconds I wanted to know if this would be a sign of something due to the fact I have had it on and off again since June 23 (2 days after the event) . Sorry about the repeat posts. I may see a doc if u still think it's nothing
STD sypmtoms don't go away and return. Try to relax and move on.
Ok I will try. I am now having tightness in the groin area and it goes to the testicles. I actually had oral tonight (protected) & it relieved the pressure a bit but was back within a half hour after.
Well, you know what you have to do to relieve your tightness, don't you? Tightness in the groin area to the genitals is not a STD symtoms (symptoms). You don't have anything. I can't tell you anything else. I'm sorry for the joke.
yeah, i had some relief last night so I will keep seeking relief..lamo