vaginal abraisons????
About 2 weeks ago I went to my obgyn for my yearly exam! I also got all std testing while I was there. All results came back negative. Although I did have a yeast infection afterwards from an antibiotic I was taking for have my wisdom teeth pulled. Anyway to make a long story short, about a week after my exam and before finding out about the yeast infection, I had protected sex with an old friend. Things got dry and lubricant was not used! A few days later I did find out about the yeast infection and was told to buy over the counter monistat. Which I used and was not very comfortable inserting because I felt swollen and really tender to the touch in my vaginal area. I'm assuming the yeast infection is gone because there are no more symptoms but I have seen little years near my vagina that look like scratches!! And it also burns when urinating.... Could this be an std? Or just a bad reaction from dry sex? And could it make any difference that a different condom was used that what I'm used to?
since you had protected sex, odds are this isn't std related. if these aren't better in a few days, return to your provider for further exam and work up.

grace