Aa
A
A
Close
vaginal abraisons????
About 2 weeks ago I went to my obgyn for my yearly exam! I also got all std testing while I was there. All results came back negative. Although I did have a yeast infection afterwards from an antibiotic I was taking for have my wisdom teeth pulled. Anyway to make a long story short, about a week after my exam and before finding out about the yeast infection, I had protected sex with an old friend. Things got dry and lubricant was not used! A few days later I did find out about the yeast infection and was told to buy over the counter monistat. Which I used and was not very comfortable inserting because I felt swollen and really tender to the touch in my vaginal area. I'm assuming the yeast infection is gone because there are no more symptoms but I have seen little years near my vagina that look like scratches!! And it also burns when urinating.... Could this be an std? Or just a bad reaction from dry sex? And could it make any difference that a different condom was used that what I'm used to?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
101028 tn?1419606604
since you had protected sex, odds are this isn't std related. if these aren't better in a few days, return to your provider for further exam and work up.

grace
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources