STDs Community
vaginal secretions on big wound on hand

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

vaginal secretions on big wound on hand

I am a married man.  No kids but contemplating to have one next year.

I made a really stupid mistake with friends.  I went to a red light district with them where I fingered an old hooker only. The hooker told me she has not tested for stds after i fingered her for around 5 minutes.  I fingered her without any lube for 3 minutes or so and then used some oil/cream to finger her.  She told me she was NOT tested for STDs;(

My worry is because I had a big burn on my wrist area where the palm ends.  I had burnt my hand a day before while ironing clothes.  The burn was around 2-3 cm long and 1 cm wide. It was really big. I had removed the burnt skin and left an open wound.  The day after the wound when I went to see the CSW the wound was drying but still red and irritated there.  After fingering her, I saw it still red and its corners were shiny as if opening, with some liquid there.

I fear her vaginal fluids got into that one day old burn wound which may have been open during the fingering.  
The wound was opened perhaps from stretching or movement and the infected genital fluids have been massaged inside it.. I am freaked out

Assuming the girl was infected with STDs of all kind, What is my risk of STDs like viral hepatitis B or C, herpes, HIV and all that???  when do I test for anything??

I will never betray my wife..never.. I never did.. she is my only love and my life.. please help.  I have not touched my wife yet. My only symptom is scratchy throat a bit and dry cough.  Its been like a month now.

Help.. I am desperate.. I have not touched or even kissed my wife..not even on her cheeks since that day.. I am freaked out.
Masterbating someone is not a risk.
Thank you vance.. but I also had an open wound on my wrist.  That is my worry.  The wound was due to a burnt skin and was 2-3 cm long and 1 cm wide.  It was one day old.  I had removed the burnt skin and opened the wound on the previous day of encounter.

what about having the open wound on wrist?  Some vaginal fluid touching or "massaged" inside that big wrist during the to and fro motion of fingering is any risk for STDs like viral hepatitis B or C, herpes, HIV and all that???

As I said I got a scratchy throat and dry cough which made me more worried.

Do i have to worry or can I move on?

thanks in advance/
bump
My answer is not going to change.
My encounter involved more as there was protected sex and everyone here has told me it was low risk. I even paid on the doctor site and he said no need for further testing. I am no expert but the reason I am commenting to your post is I have all the same anxieties. My throat feels so soar and I feel like a flu coming on. My skin itches all over and I have acne breaking out. From what I have read on this site none of this is related to STD's. To be safe and safe guard the love of my life I am testing tomorrow for everything! My point is that much of this could be anxiety and stress. How do I know I speak in public often and much of this has happened to me before. It is the only reason I haven't gone completely crazy. I Totally understand you but Vance said no risk. If you must (you really don't have to and shouldn't per Vance's comment) but go ahead and test,  it will only cost you time and money. Don't tell your wife anything as you have nothing you didn't have before the insident. Read around in this site there are many married men who have done worse completely regret it and got no STD. Again I am no expert but I hope this helps.