STDs Community
wart, ingrown hair???

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

wart, ingrown hair???

So I recently received oral sex from a girl about three weeks ago and a couple days ago i noticed a red bump on the base of my penis shaft. it's about a cm in diameter and red. It's not rough and it's not pitted. Theres no white dot such as a pimple would have. It is a little sensitive and hurts to push on. However I do shave and it is around the base of my penis where hair does grow leading me to believe it might be an ingrown hair. I have never had this happen before and don't know what it is. I also now have a girlfriend and didn't even think anything of it and we have hooked up as well. I'm a little embarrassed and I don't know how the girl who I originally did it with will react if I ask her about it. Idk what to do and was wondering if anyone could help. I can provide a picture if needed, thank you for any input!
we don't look at pictures. why not is explained in our read before posting post located under the important announcements tab.

the best thing to do is to be seen and get this looked at. we'd totally be guessing as to what is going on.

grace