weird feeling in throat/mouth after oral sex
I had perfomed oral sex on my boyfriend several times in the past week.  I started to notice yesterday that my mouth felt sore and I have a feeling of a lump or that my throat is swollen.  I also noticed that I have small bumps on the underside of my tongue.  When I look in the mirror I don't see any sores or irritation in my throat or back of mouth.  What could this be?  I did perform it for a long time.  I also had a bacterial infection myself last week that my doctor prescribed a cream for my vagina and it seems better. Any thoughts, I am going crazy and am embarrased to go to a doctor about this?  If I do, should I see a gyno or general practitioner?  Also, I had a UTI about a two months ago and was tested for all kinds of STDs which came back negative.  He says that he was not with anyone else and I tend to believe him. Please help?
See a GP, this has nothing to do with a STD.
If it is not an STD I am not worried but doesn't it seem odd that it started the day after I performed oral sex?  BTW I did it for like 45 minutes.  Can I just be sore in general?
Oral STD often do not show symptoms and when they do it is never the day after. Doing it for 45 mins...I would assume would make your mouth and jaw sore. I know when my wife does it for just like 10 mins her jaw gets sore.
Its probably just soreness after doing it for so long.
A lor of the time oral STDs do not produce any symptoms, especially the day after.
See how it feels in a week.
If it is still the same, check in with your GP.
It turned out to be a yeast infection.  I am on diflucan and gradually getting better. Yuck!