what are my risks
about a 5 weeks ago, I had an encounter with a sexual worker and we had bare body massage with genital contact, unprotected oral and protected intercourse twice. As far as I know, the condoms did not break. I waited until i reached the 30 day mark and had a blood test for HIV and syphilis and a urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia. The blood test for HIV returned negative but I am still waiting for my results for the rest. Are there any other test that I should consider doing and if my test come back negative for gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis, are the results conclusive for these?
Syphilis is 6 week blood test other then that herpes which is low risk at 3 months.
Hi and welcome since unprotected oral is low risk you might also test for the below just to fill i the blanks and start off fresh.

herpes     3 months
Alright. So for gonorrhea and chlamydia, a negative test would be conclusive for the test after a one month window period?