STDs Community
what does discharge look like? when does it occur?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what does discharge look like? when does it occur?

Since my encounter almost 3 weeks ago with a high-risk CSW I have been anxious about STDs.  Anyway, perhaps I've been paying closer attention than usual but it seems like every time I go urinate there is always a drop or two that stays at opening of urethra.  I have always had some "leakage" but that usually involves some urine spraying out after -- not a drop or two remaining beaded at urethra opening.

Anyway, my questions are: Could this be STD discharge?  What would such discharge look like?  Also exactly one week post exposure I tested negative for Chalmyida and Gonorrhea -- is this definitive or is it within the "window" period (I assumed it was definitive since the test was performed by a very knowledgable urologist).

Thank you.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
This may not be an STD, usually  whitish, greenish or yellowish discharge.  I dont recccomend this but if you suspect STD, squeeze head of penis  to see if any discharge comes out of it. dont squeeze after urinating or if you have to urinate.  wait until your bladder is empty wait a hour or so and lightly squeeze head of penis, if discharge comes out, go to your local free std clinic and get checked out. BTW, just becasue you have discharge doesnt mean its automatically std. hope this helps. GL
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Your test was conclusive and you have no worries about discharge from a STD.
Blank
736575_tn?1288906158
If you had a discharge from some type of infection, you would not need to squeeze it.  Of course if you squeeze, something will come out. A discharge would consist of stains on the underwear and continuous "leaking" feeling.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank