STDs Community
what is the normal range for lymphocyte count?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I just received my test results for stds, but i cant interpret them, and i dont have cash to take them to the doctor I hope someone here can help me: my lymphocyte count is 32% but the normal range given by the lab is 25%-30%. why are there ranges lower? and is a 0 % eosinophile count normal?

Can lymphocytes increase or decrease slightly and still be normal?

Are there any other defects that may cause an increase or decrease in lymphocytes?

Can medications alter a lymphocyte count?
i would greatly apreciate your reply
Don't have the medical knowledge to help you with this. What test was this for? My suggestion is to pay the money and post in the experts forum and see what the Dr's have to say.
These are normal.
Avatar n tn
thank you!