STDs Community
what is vulvovaginitis candiasis

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

what is vulvovaginitis candiasis

when i am having sex there is a foul odour during the intercourse. what could this problem be? please respond
Could be BV or yeast infection, have you seen a Dr?
I'm 14 and I have chipmunk cheeks in front if my vagina. My mom looked at it and said it was a yeast infection but on the ensure it said it was swellness. It doesn't hurt and I've never had sex in my life. What do I do?
Around your fourth period could it be easier to start using tampons instead of pads because I'm close to the age of fifteen in about five months
Please respond
You're posting in the wrong forum.

And it's not likely that you'll get immediate feedback, anyways.  You may need to wait a day or two, you may not get an answer at all.  

I'd listen to my mom.