STDs Community
whats wrong?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

whats wrong?

Well i am a sexually active teenager and for months now it hurts when my boyfriend puts his penis inside me, and it burns when i urinate after sex i didnt think anything of it i thought it was just a friction burn? but now its sill hurting and i have stomach cramps all the time and it hurts my pelvic area when i pee? at first i thought it was my period but its still happening after my period and today i have found a spot on my vagina lip what is wrong with me? i've made a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning but id like to have an idea of what it is now? and if its all linked to something?
going to be seen is the best course of action.

did you and your bf have full std testing that included herpes testing prior to starting to be sexually active together?

grace