when I masturbate, the semen burns the tip of my penis! it hurts! why?
Hello! I dont know why is this happening, it has never happen before. I have a girlfriend and she is the only person I have ever had sex with. We have been together a little bit more than a year, now during summer Im traveling so I havent had sex in a month. Immediately after masturbating, my penis' head gets verryy sensitive, and the semen that touches the head burns it! Like just the surroundings of the hole are redder and it hurts a lot when my boxer, semen or pee touches it.  I can pee normally, but when the urine touches that burn, it hurts..it happens the same thing when im taking a shower and water touches it. What caused the burn? what do I have? How can I treat it? I miss my girlfriend, I will see her in two weeks, but I am afraid that this will happen when I have sex with her. Im going to stop masturbating..and let it heal. I have masturbated before and this has never happened.
Thank you very much

Peter
This is irritation especially after ejaculation. When you pee, it burns because it is clearing out whatever leftover semen was there. It is normal but, if need be for easing your mind, go to a physician and he will give further advice.
do you have trouble urinating standing up after masturbation?
Wow.. thanks for answering so fast! I appreciate it.
Well, how do I prevent the irritation from happening? I dont want this to happen when I have sex. Why does this irritation occurs?
No, I dont have trouble urinating standing up after masturbation. Its just everything that touches the head hurts. (water, boxer, pee, semen) It doesnt hurt when I pee, it just hurts when I am about to stop peeing that the urine touches the "burns" that I got in the head when the semen touched the sensitive head after masturbating.
Thanks for your time guys! I appreciate your help again

I dont know how this forum works..im reposting this because I didnt see the "To" tab where I could type your nickname.

Thanks!
it can also be from dirty hands or constant masterbation. ease off a bit and see what happens.
I am having a very similar issue.
A month from now. I randomly got a rash on the head of my penis. It had to be a rash from my boxer shorts due to not being clean/ dry skin causing irritation because I have not had sex for almost 3 years now, so this can't be an STD since I have also gotten myself checked out prior to all of this a 2 years ago while no sexual intercourse or oral play to affect.
I cant lie I have been depressed for the last few months and have been making up bad habits like not showering and masturbating a lot especially all over the Head of my penis then just wiping it all off with a semen covered napkins or paper towels.
(yes, I know very pathetic and disgusting) the first week i tried to stop masturbating for a few days it looked as if the skin/rash started to heal up and make a fresh layer of skin. but then again, i didn't care about my situation and pumped a few more shots out.
after this the rash on my penis was completely irritated  and redish again. It doesn't hurt, it doesnt hurt when i pee. It give me a very slight sting in the shower but not to bad. Could this have happened b/c the PH level in my Semen is to high?? If so how do i lower my PH in my semen? answers are HIGHLY appreciated.
I also have a problem with that, when I get get done masturbating I usually go pee and when I am done peeing it burn the tip/inside of my penis, I do maturebate a lot.... Help please!!!
Start your own thread please
I was masturbating and im 13 and I started bleeding where my urine comes out of,will I get aids