where to find a STD specialist for HPV inspection
I am suspecting I might have encounter STD about two months ago.  Recently I notice that there are some bumps in my genital areas (male).  I went to two STD clinics but still not got reasonable answer regarding some of the bumps.  Some say skin tag and some say moles.  It seems to me that the chance of mis-diagnosis is quite high. And, I would, if I contract HPV, like to have earlier treatment as soon as possible to prevent any possible spreading.  I am staying in the New England area.  It is very difficult for me to find a "good" STD specialist closeby.  Would anyboy suggest way to find this out or have any referral?  

Also some of the bumps are black spots on the shaft of the penis.  They are very small right now (less than 1/2 mm).  I am not quite sure what they are?  

Any comments/suggestions are very appreciated.
hpv warts can take from 3-12 months to show.go to this website www.ashastd.org.click on2 molluscum contagiosum on left side and read and see if this sounds like what u have.u need to get examined by a doctor...their aren't any HPV specialists so to speak....good internist or dermatologist can tell!
yeah what ibizan said or you could try planned parenthood