STDs Community
white discharge

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

white discharge

my name is daniel and im 20 years old my partner have strong vaginal discharge yellowish with odor but we already go to the doc. now she's not  discharging now and no odor at all.. something bothering me when i am (masturbating)   i had white discharge  sometimes it is a normal during masturbating?
please answer thanks
Hi and welcome. Normally white means infection but you could be rubbing up a foam when masturbating from normal mucus liquid. Did the doctor see both of you and what did the doctor say the discharge was from and did the doctor treat you both?
well actually..  we have urine test only and we got bacteria so the doctor said for my girlfriend its just a (UTI)  she's  taking ofloxin and albothyl  actually the odor and yellow discharge dissapear..  i let her do papsmear and examine it 10days result...  my answer is it is normal when im masturbating has a small white thick..?  it is normal?
and for me ofcourse i got bacteria on my urine test the doctor give me ciprofloxacin 500mg twice a day..  after 1 week i got urine test and its all normal  for uti.  what do u think were ok now?
its just a plain white and thick.. no mucus  what do you think?
Well when it comes to discharges its best to work with your doctor to  make sure all is ok. You should ask the doctor if you have a simple yeast infection. These are very common with women. Im sure your just fine just work close with your doctor to get things under control.
If either of you have had sex outside of your relationship and not mentioned it you might want to have some tests done as a precaution. Its always good to have these tests to illimnate these concerns. but if not then these are just are normal ladies problems.
yes i have sex with others :( she know when were split before.. i just worried..  after 1 month we  had sex before we break the other girl she say's she got yellowish discharge and strongly bad odor.. we go to the doctor  and she gave a albothyl which is supository for 1 week. after that we go check the urine test and she got high UTI problem she got  24-36 Pus  which is other problem.. so I dont Really know what is the problem.. as of now .. she's fine and no yellowish and bad odor at all.. she  got test again and papsmear and the doctor test .. after 10 days the result... thanks man for ur concern  i just want to talk to somebody  
she's taking ofloxin for UTI ryt now and its for 9 days we getting close to heal her problem's to UTI  we test again after 1 week and its 11-15 pus
You go see a Dr and talk about your symptoms.