STDs Community
white itchy bumps on vagina
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

white itchy bumps on vagina

Hi im 38 yr old. for the last about 7 yrs i have had extremely itchy pimple like white bumps on my vagine. there only on the outside none inside. they itch so bad i scratch them until they bleed. They have popped like a pimple in the past but i keep getting more. i probably have about 20 but only about 2 or 3 itch. i dont burn when i urinate..and it doesnt hurt when i have sex, the bumps arent painful at all.. they very seldom stop itching. please tell me what u think this could be....thank you
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It's time to see a Dr about them. 7 years is a long time and you need to get a proper diagnosis on them.
Blank
I went about 6 yrs ago and had a dr check them out. at that time i only had 2 of the bumps. she did a biopsy and said it was some kind of infected glands. me and my husband are both happily married, only sleep with each other..no one else. but i just dont understand why these things wont stop itching.
Blank
207091 tn?1337713093
Well, clearly something is going on, and you need to go back to the doctor.  Its not an std, but it is something that should be checked out.  7 years is more than enough time to feel lousy.

AJ
Blank
thanks  AJ..yeah i agree. last night i scratched so much i bled. i have an appointment for the free clinic next month but i cant just up and go becauase i dont have insurance
Blank
207091 tn?1337713093
Call them and ask them if you can get on a cancellation list or something.  Let them know how bad it is and see if they can get you in sooner.

AJ
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank