STDs Community
white liquid during urination

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

white liquid during urination

So i woke up a little bit ago and had to go to the bathroom like i normally do in the morning. During my bathroom break a white liquid came out towards the end of my pee. I have never had this happen before and im really freaked out, idk what it is or why its happening. I have been to a clinic and have gotten STD tested numerous times and they always told me nothing came up. What could be the cause of this white liquid coming out? i havent been to the bathroom since, im kinda waiting to go to the bathroom again to see if it happens.
I doubt that this is related to a STD. Try posting in uriology.