STDs Expert Forum
white pimples on my penis

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

white pimples on my penis

i frequently have small white pimples appear on the head of my penis. after a couple of days they burst and leave a red rash behind that takes 2 days to disappear. This will frequent about every two weeks. my test for herpes simplex came back negative. after seeking a second opinion i was perscribed a quaterzone cream that seems to help clear it up.... what do you suggest it is?
If you are uncircumcised and the rash is occurring under the foreskin, it could be a yeast infection; or "nonspecific" balanitis.  (Balanitis is the medical term for inflammation of the head of the penis.)  If you are circumsised, I am less certain about it.  If it's yeast, cortisone creams (which is what I think you mean by "quarterzone") would make it worse.

Bottom line:  see a health care provider; all I can do is make an educated guess, not a diagnosis.

Good luck--  HHH, MD
I am 30 year old vergin(because of relegious reasons) male. A month before, I found that I have phimosis. After regulery streching my foreskin, I now can move my forskin comfirtably on my shaft.I am really happy about that. But since I can move my foresking over my shaft,now I can see that the there are few white pimples just behind the glans (glands) on my shaft under the foreskin. These pimples do not move, or do not change in size or there is no pain. The size of the biggest pimple is around 4 mm.I am really scared of this, could it be a cancer or STD ? Please advice.