STDs Community
worried about stds and HIV
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

worried about stds and HIV

8 weeks ago I had sex with a girl at my uni. She's 22. I had a condom but it broke when I engaged in intercourse with her. So far I have had no STD symptoms and no ARS or seroconversion illness. But about 2 days ago my urethra started to burn. Not when I urinate but just burns and goes. Could this be UTI? Is it an STD? I want to get tested soon. The girl assured me that she has nothing. But I do not believe her and she said she slept with someone just before her test. So I doubt her judgement. Now my urethra is in a bit of pain. Right next to the tip. What is this? Is it HIV related? I have an anxiety disorder so this sort of stuff freaks me out. I have masterbated alot recently and I keep my trousers between my hand and penis. I prefer it like that. Could this be the reason why? There is no discharge from my penis but i'm not sure. Im going to get tested straight when I get back from holiday. Have you ever heard of someone getting HIV from a condom breakage? I'm truly freaking out here.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi, having a condom break would be considered unprotected sex and a risk for all std,s including hiv. But hiv is not determined by symptoms only by testing. Urethra discomfort after condom break would be considered std related. But even here only testing would tell which. Dont worry to much as most often with  things like this could be a simple UTI.
Blank
If 80-90% get ARS would that mean no ARS is a good sign? I was doing a lot of research and they said symptoms of gonorrhoea or chlamydia will develop in around 2 weeks or less. Its been 8.5 weeks. Could this be gonorrhea or chlamydia or is it urethritis?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...