worries about std symptoms
I have been having some health issues since November 2013 which have got me worried. On Nov 10th, I had covered penetrative sex and a hand job with lubricant from a sex worker. The hand job lasted for about 10 minutes and she had been masturbating so my penis would have come into contact with her vaginal fluids. Around the start of December (by the 2nd but possible beforehand), I noticed that I had a group of red dots on my thigh: on the front of my right leg, about 25cm from my genitals towards my knee. There were four large ones and several smaller ones arranged so that they look a little like the constellation of Orion. Two of them had whiteheads which later burst with pus.

On the 3rd of December, I experienced flu-related symptoms of general illness, including oral thrush, cold sweats at night, a very dry throat in the morning and headaches. I self-diagnosed this as herpes but saw a doctor on the 9th of December seemed pretty sure that it looked more like folliculitis and took blood and urine tests. After about a week of the flu symptoms, they subsided and I felt better. After that, I went back for the results, which were negative for HIV, syphilis, gonorrea & chlamydia.

I have been feeling run down and ill again since about the 6th of January, which may just be the time of year but makes me worry again about the possibility of having caught something std-related. At first, these have been typical of a cold: cough, sour throat and lack of appetite, but after those cleared up for the past two weeks, I have experienced a persisting nausea that has lead to vomiting unexpectedly after some meals (in the worst case), an empty-stomach feeling most of the time and fatigue. I am concerned that this could be related to hepatitis b, which was not screened for. Would it be reasonable to try to specifically test for this?

I know that I should try to keep a rational perspective on all of this but a lot of what has happened to my body seems unusual and I want to know that I am doing the right thing to take control over a) any real risk that I had and b) my worries about my body. As daft as it sounds, I went to the sex worker because I lose confidence down under when wearing a condom with my girlfriend so I also need to be sure that if we are having unprotected sex again that I am not a risk to her.
I see no STD risk.
Hep B questions please post in that forum.