STDs Community
worrying of having a genital warts

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

worrying of having a genital warts

i do a have small little bumps in the shaft of pines, i carry this bumps for almost 7 months. I have a partner one's that have a several sex partners in the past. with in our 5 months of relationship  , i notice a little bumps in my shaft, but i didn't see any bumps with her genital area.My bumps is not rough either hard, it was soft a brown color bumps , I even cut it off by the use of a scissor, yes it gone but right now i  a have seen a little bumps forming again in area where i cut the bumps. Some time when I do a handjob I let my semen spread in my penis , i didn't wipe it I just let it dry because I kind of tired wiping it when I finish having a handjob.Also I do sex with her even she have a menstyration period..What this means??Im so worried and so afraid ..Please help..What should I do????
don't cut these off with scissors!!!

have you been seen yet and had a proper exam to know what is going on? if not, that's the best course of action. we'd all be guessing as to what is going on.

grace
i was afraid to go to a doctor , because my mom will kill me, !  In your own Idea, do I have the sign that I have a Genital warts??
Does genital warts can really cause a genital cancers? I was afraid and sad cause I have a new girlfriend , I don't want to pass it to her.IF I have this bumps.I even have PPP , and I do have a  Fordyce spot.. God ! i have  lots of spots in my penis ..
By the way I really  appreciate your concern.Hope you wont stop helping me..I really need a help ..Thank You Grace
obvious warts are a cosmetic issue, not a cancer risk.

go and be seen. no more sex until you know what is going on and have treateted it properly!
thank you a lot grace...