wrinkles on penis
About seven months ago I had unprotected sex with a girl for roughly 30 seconds or so.  After that I just got tested and a cheap facility for std's and came up negative.  The girl told me after that that she had a yeast infection.  I notice my glans is extremely wrinkled especially if I stretch it and let it go back to normal.  My meatus also looks a little inflamed as well.  It is getting worse over time but I haven't had any lesions or really bad redness.  There are a few little whitish clear bumps around the base of my shaft that haven't changed.  The whole issue here is that my glans is not smooth anymore.  Also I have seen little red dots on the glans after intercourse after I take off the condom but they go away in a matter of minutes.  I tried monistat and yogurt as well as a strong yeast infection pill and nothing worked.  I am a drinker if that is a contributing factor to anything.  I am constantly looking at it and messing with it which I know isn't good but it bugs me.  I have noticed that it looks a lot different under different lights but the wrinkles are still there.  If anyone has any advice on this situation please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yogurt isn't helpful for yeast issues in the genital area.  It's only helpful for bowel issues and then only if there is enough active cultures in it and you eat enough of it.

constantly messing with your penis will only irritate it more. Only inspect it once daily after your shower.  No reason to look at it more often than that.  When you masturbate, be sure to use a decent lube too so that you aren't further irritating things.

wrinkles aren't a std.  continue to follow up on this with your provider to try to figure out what is going on.

grace
Thankyou for your response, it does seem to get better when I leave it alone but it still doesn't look right.  I do have a clear discharge after sex that is very sticky, I don't know what that may be.  I haven't had any real problems besides the wrinkles.  There is a little extra skin on the glans area that looks to be a little raised up but no pimple like spot or anything cauliflower like.  Like I said the meatus looks to have extra skin as well.  I am going to see a urologist when I can get the money to do so.
The wrinkles could even just be irritation or dry skin.

You've covered the common std's now with testing. see your regular provider or go to a low cost clinic to get evaluated for other things.

grace