STDs Community
wtf is this

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

wtf is this

I went o the doctor 2 months ago, I was diagnosed with chlmydia gonarriah.. can't spell, got the shot took the pill and it went away. Just a week ago I had the same symptoms as before,  I also squeeze yellow puss coming out of my penis. Then clear or white discharge. I went to the doctor was given the pills and the shot again but it didn't go away, only yye yelp w puss. I went back to the doctor and they said that I had a uti. I hope it is nothing serious and curable. God forgot siph or aids. I went to the clinic and had gotten tested just yesterday.. do you have any idea as to what it may be
did they do testing the 2nd time you were seen to know that you still had a std or did they just retreat?

grace
also had you had sex since you were initially treated?

do you have a regular partner?
Yes I have a regular partner, yes they did treat me the second time. I had sex the very first time because I was not clear on the understanding of how long I was supose to wait to have sex.the second time I did not have sex, being that I was treated I know they were supose to give me a bubble dose of that shot.  They did not.  Other test were not ran on me. They also told me that the test was negative for clamydia (chlamydia) and gonorria.they said I had a uti infection. Gave me meds, but what I don't understand is that for two mornings in a row; I had yellow puss coming out. Now its slight clear discharge and it is very very little. Also very slight festival pains. No chills or fever,  not even cold symptoms. When I wake up some times the hole is closed up. Now at this point the discharge is normal. It never dripped like the first time, after the second shot it was supposed to clear up but I don't know. I need to know this is not something I can't shake. The third time I went for this they retreated. Told me no sex for three weeks.. ill know in 2 weeks.
more likely this is ngu, not an uti but doesn't really matter.

at this point, continue to be seen as needed. I'd follow up with an urologist at this point too.
What is NGU, I hope that not something that is not curable
Brake it down for me, I am disinclined to all of these medical terms.
nug is just urethritis that isn't caused by gonorrhea or chlamydia.