yellow green discharge
Hi Im 20 year old and I have yellow green discharge without smell im so worried about that is that normal?first my discharge is look like cottage cheese I go to OB Already they said i have yeast infection they gave me vaginal table for 6 days after the medication my discharge become liquid then turns to yellow green color. Please help me i need a best answer to this problem.
Hi and welcome. Its really best to follow up with your doctor about this. You need to be seen in person by your OB to determine what it is.
I might add that this is an STD forum, you might get better answers to your prblem posting in the "womens health" forum. Many ladies there will advise this.
you definitely need to be seen again . if you can't be seen today, be seen monday.  typically yellow/green discharge is trich which can affect your future fertility so it's best to follow up promplty on this.

grace
Thank you grace i think yes i need to go to OB. But why in my pap smear theres no infection result? I test last april 9 2013
You might want to talk to your doctor about testing for Trich using the pap smear and verify she indeed did test for it and the results are reliable that you dont have trich. Either way please be seen again. Needless worrying is not good for anyone.
pap testing isn't std testing. depending on the pap used, depends if it would even look for anything other than abnormal cervical cells.
Do i need to cosult to my OB again? Or to med doctor? Pls help me to this I have no idea. What or how can I get this infection? Is this transferable?
OB's deal with ladies problems so best to contact them about this. As to what you have, dont jump to any conclusions, Just go see the doctor about your concerns. your just fine im sure.
yes, trich is contagious. going back to the gyn for your new discharge for more testing is the best thing to do.