you think it is over worry
i need your very experience opinion on the below matter , please inform if there is any risk

Do you think I should get tested for hep a, b or c :

My exposures :

1. hand job without  condom , prostitute has a very small cut on her hand which might have touched my urethra , I am not sure whether that cut was fresh or not but it was there and it was very small.( as you alway ssay there  is atheoretical risk if th e cut is fresh , keeping in mind her cut it was not such a cut that was oozing blood it was avey small cut i have seen that cut on her hand after one day only , and that time it seems it has completely healed out and there was skin over it . may that was many days old but iam not sure may b e fresh

2. sucked nipples very hard , a s sort of bite did not tasted blood but who knows I am not  sure as I was drunk

u think testing I s warranted for both the episodes , both happen with different prostitutes (asian)

please see if  I have risk when do you think I should get tested and which test , please help .
Welcome to the Forum.  As  you point out, there is an important difference between a theoretical risk and an actual risk.  The concerns you express are theoretical and have no basis in scientific data.  Hepatitis A is only spread by fecal-oral contact so, unless you had oral contact with her rectum or somehow ingested her stool, that is not a concern for you.  As for hepatitis B and C, these are both blood borne infections which are not described to have been spread by kissing, masturbation or sucking on a partner's nipples.  That she may have had a cut on her hand while masturbating you does not change that.  I urge yo not to worry, these were no risk exposures.  You do not need testing.  EWH
dear doc,

due to extreme anxiety i forget to tell you that i kissedher open mouthed kissing there were two small cuts on my lip . idont know it was fresh or not but itwas red , is this also no risk for hep b and c
Still no risk.  You do not need to worry.  EWH